We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We’re looking for individuals who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our customers.
Fincantieri Marine Systems North America, Inc (FMSNA), is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
• 401k- 100% company match up to the first 4%
• Flexible Spending Account
• STD/LTD- Company paid benefit
• Life & AD&D- Company paid benefit. A spouse and dependent life insurance policy is also provided
• Paid Time Off
• TROOPSTER (a local Hampton Roads Company)
• Salvation Army
• Sponsoring Little League Sports Team
• Community Business Watch Program
Our Global Team Footprint
We have employees in three countries: the United States, Manama Bahrain, and Japan.